easyuac.com, find out your rights with the User Agreement.
- This contract is signed between login.easyuac.com with user information and / or purchaser of the service (hereinafter referred to as the user) established in accordance with Turkish law and its existence in the Center: FULYA MAH. BÜYÜKDERE CAD. NO: 74D K: 3 OFFICE: 10 TORUN CENTER ŞİŞLİ / İSTANBUL (hereinafter referred to as Easyuac and / or Site).
- You can become a member of the easyuac.com system ("Site") with a 14-day trial period by filling the user registration form.
- PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING AND USING Easyuac SOFTWARE. BY PURCHASING AND USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE AND DELETE ALL THE SOFTWARE-RELATED FILES FROM YOUR COMPUTER.
- This computer software and its images, sound, and additional components (collectively referred to as "Software") are copyrighted property of Easyuac and its licensing work (collectively referred to as "easyuac"). This software is licensed to you (not sold) and easyuac is the sole owner of all copyrights, trade secrets, patents and all other proprietary rights included in the Software. You only have licenses to use the Software on the number of computers you paid for. You do not have the right to install and use on more than one license:
- (1) to copy (other than to own a backup copy), distribute, lease, lease or sublicense all or any part of the Software;
(2) modify, modify or derive the Software;
(3) To transmit software over the network, using a telephone or any electronic device;
(4) Reverse engineering, disassemble or recompile the Software.
- You have the right to transfer the software, but only if the buyer agrees to the Terms and Conditions specified in the End User License Agreement.
- If you transfer the software, your license is automatically revoked and you must delete all copies that exist on the computers installed by you or on the computers where the software is installed, and transfer all components, documents and related files to the transferee. You acknowledge that the use of this software is at your own risk, with the exception of the 90-day limit, and the product's non-transferable warranty.
- Easyuac warrants to the original purchaser that the software will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. If the software turns out to be defective, easyuac will provide a replacement for defective digital media free of charge to the buyer who provides proof of defect within 90 days from the date of purchase of the digital media. The terms of this EULA may change at any time, and in case of any changes, the updated version of the license agreement will appear on this page.
- Easyuac LEGAL CONTRACT;
- Installing surveillance software on a computer or other device without proper authorization is in most cases a Violation of Federal and / or State Law and in most cases you must notify users of the device that they have been monitored. If you install the software, it may be a violation of federal or country laws.
- WE STRONGLY CONFIRM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES.
- To purchase and download surveillance software from Easyuac, you must agree to and agree to the following terms:
- 1. You acknowledge and agree that you are the legal owner of the computer or device on which the software is installed, or that you have been given express written permission by the owner of the computer to become an authorized administrator of the computer, its contents and users. 2. If you install easyuac on a computer that is not owned by you or on which you do not have proper authorization, or its use is considered illegal by local, state or federal law. In any case, we must apply the law to the extent permitted by law. This obligation also includes providing any requested customer data, purchasing or product-oriented information to the authorities. 3.You agree to be aware of all local, state and federal laws in your particular geographic area to ensure compliance with all laws and restrictions. It may be illegal to monitor other individuals on a device in your area, regardless of whether you own the device or not. You agree that under no circumstances will you monitor any adult without his prior knowledge and consent. 4. You agree to the terms of our End User License Agreement and agree that easyuac is not responsible for any lawsuit or legal action that may arise due to a malfunction of the device or any damages that may occur as a result of the misuse of easyuac ..