easyuac.com provides all kinds of transparency with its confidentiality agreement.
Easyuac provides confidential information to our services, contacting you for marketing purposes, directing you to e-commerce sites, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, profiling, statistical studies, advertising, promotion, marketing and other communication activities to increase the quality of service and to improve the site activities. It also allows it to be shared with business partners and all Easyuac affiliates who are within your knowledge for the purpose of carrying out these works.
Easyuac detects and uses the IP address of users when necessary, in order to identify system-related problems and to resolve problems that may arise on the Site immediately. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in general and to collect comprehensive demographic information. Within Easyuac, links can be given to other sites and redirects can be made. Easyuac does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and content of sites accessed via links. This site has security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or modification of information under our control.
The information collected from this site can be transferred to changes in the company structure resulting from the sale, merger or restructuring of the company. Processing of personal data; obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making obtainable, classifying or using personal data by fully and partially automatic means or non-automatic means provided that they are part of any data recording system all kinds of operations performed on data such as blocking
When Easyuac uses the website to provide better service to its users, improve its products and services, facilitate the use of the website, and make studies and demonstrations for the special preferences and interests of the users, some personal data (name, surname, date of birth, age, gender, marital status) status, interests, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) and collect, process and use your personal data for this purpose. The site can be shared with third parties within the scope of cooperation with third parties in order to provide better service and improve services. The user agrees to use, process, transfer and store personal data by Easyuac with these conditions.
- learning whether your personal data has been processed;
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this;
- learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose;
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred;
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing;
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear;
- In accordance with Article 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, request that the above mentioned correction, deletion or destruction processes be notified to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred;
- to object to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems; and
- request compensation of your loss in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data
It reserves its rights. Please report applications for correction, blocking or deletion of your personal data or any questions regarding data protection directly to the site administration.
However, users can change their browser settings so that the cookie file does not arrive or a warning is given when the cookie file is sent. You can reach us at email@example.com for your questions and requests.
What is a cookie ?
Cookies are small text files stored by websites you visit on your device or network server via browsers. Cookies are created by servers associated with the website you visit. Thus, the server can understand when the visitor visits the same site.
Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors such as name, gender or address. For more detailed information on cookies www.aboutcookies.org ve www.allaboutcookies.org You can visit their address.
Which Cookies Are Used ?
Cookies can be categorized in terms of ownership, lifetime and purpose of use:
- Platform cookies and third party Cookies are used according to the party placing the cookie. Platform cookies are created by Easyuac, while third-party cookies are managed by different companies that cooperate with Easyuac.
- Session cookies and persistent cookies are used depending on the time it is active. While session cookies are deleted after the visitor leaves the Platform, permanent cookies can remain on the visitors' devices for various periods depending on the area of use.
- According to the purposes of use, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting / advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the Platform.
Neden Çerezler Kullanılmaktadır?
Easyuac’da, Çerezler aşağıdaki amaçlar kapsamında kullanılmaktadır:
- To realize the basic functions required for the platform to work. For example, Easyuac members do not lose items in the basket during their visit. No need for logged-in members to enter their password again while visiting different pages on the Platform.
- To analyze the Platform and increase the performance of the Platform. For example, the integration of the different servers that the Platform works on, determining the number of visitors to the Platform and adjusting the performance accordingly or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the platform and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels on the Platform, remembering the user name information or search queries in the next visit of the visitor to the Platform
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, showing ads related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
How Can You Manage Your Cookie Preferences ?
Easyuac attaches great importance to users being able to use their preferences over their personal data. However, preference management is not possible for some Cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Site. In addition, we would like to remind you that various functions of the Site may not work if some Cookies are turned off.
Information on how to manage preferences for Cookies used on the platform is as follows:
- To turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics click.
- To manage the personalized ad experience provided by Google click.
- Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities Your Online Choices can be managed through.
- To manage Cookies on mobile devices, the settings menu of the mobile device can be used.
What Rights Do You Have?
6698In accordance with Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, visitors, by applying to Easyuac,
Learning whether personal data is processed,
If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred
To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data
has the rights
The said rights will be evaluated and concluded within 30 (thirty) days in any case when the personal data owners are communicated with the methods specified in the Policy on the Processing and Protection of Personal Data prepared by Easyuac under Law No. 6698. Although it is essential that no fees are charged for the requests, Easyuac reserves the right to charge a fee on the fee schedule set by the Personal Data Protection Board.