The Challenge: How to analyze and manage a remote workforce
Remote workers are no longer the exception. Remote work has become the norm in many organizations and with the advances in digital connectivity, it’s easier and often more efficient. The rise in remote working has elevated the need for visibility into ensuring work gets done, but it has also increased the need to understand “how” work gets done and analyzing the productivity of your workforce. Remote workforce management introduces some challenges for organizations to navigate including:
Lack of supporting systems and fully integrated tools.
Changing operational workflows and lack of policies.
- Understanding what work is being performed and by whom.
- Difficulty in measuring productivity.
- Cybersecurity risks with open perimeter devices.
- Employee burnout from work/life balance struggle.
The Solution: Easyuac — Visibility and analysis of remote workforce behavior
Easyuac offers not just data, but also insights and context so you can understand employee behavior and workflows. Performance management, productivity, accountability, and accurate time tracking are all achievable with the insights delivered by Easyuac.
Get visibility into how remote employees utilize their time.
Resolve workflow bottlenecks in operational systems.
- Discover productivity insights across dispersed teams.
- Analyze activity and behavior to ensure accountability.
- Uncover compliance and security gaps from offsite access.
- Identify overworked remote employees to reduce attrition.
How can Easyuac help manage remote workers?
View remote employee time utilization
Get clear visibility into employee, team or department groups’ work time behavior.
Understand work durations and trends for both remote and in-office employees.
View total time, productive and unproductive time to discover behaviors.
- Compare work and idle time to uncover any gaps in productivity.
- Learn workload patterns to identify overworked employees.
- Use the data insights to optimize teams and workflows.